DIERICKX tools bv. (“Will-Fill”) will provide repairs to the device during the applicable warranty period in accordance with the terms, conditions and limitations defined in this New Device Limited Warranty.
Who is the Warrantor?
DIERICKX-tools b.v. attn Will-Fill Aarschotsestenweg 115 3111 Wezemaal Belgium VAT nr BE 0457.980.055
New Fill-Fill Limited Warranty
Your Will-Fill is protected by a New device Limited Warranty for 2 years. The Sensor technology and chipset in your device are covered for a period of:
- SD models – 2 years or 4000 measurement cycles, whichever comes first
- D models – 2 years or 8000 measurement cycles, whichever comes first
These warranties cover the repair or replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of any parts manufactured or supplied by Will-Fill, which occur under normal use. Exclusive the cost of transportation.
What Devices are Covered?
This New Will-Fill Limited Warranty applies to devices sold by Will-Fill. For purposes of this New devices Limited Warranty, the Will-Fill Warranty Region is defined as all 50 states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, all 13 provinces and territories of Canada, all the members states of the European area, All counters of South Amerika, Japan, Australia and Singapore.
Multiple Warranty Conditions
This New Will-Fill Limited Warranty contains warranty terms and conditions that may vary depending on the part or system covered. A warranty for specific parts or systems is governed by the coverage set forth in that warranty section as well as other provisions in this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty.
Limitations and Disclaimers
THIS NEW WILL-FILL LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR WILL-FILL DEVICE. Implied and express warranties and conditions arising under applicable state or provincial laws or federal statute or otherwise in law or in equity, if any, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, or those arising by a course of dealing or usage of trade, are disclaimed to the fullest extent allowable by law, or limited in duration to the term of this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty
The performance of necessary repairs and parts replacement by Will-Fill is the exclusive remedy under this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty or any implied warranties. Will-Fill does not authorize any person or entity to create for it any other obligations or liability in connection with this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty. The decision of whether to repair or replace a part or to use a new, reconditioned, or remanufactured part will be made by Will-Fill, in its sole discretion.
Your Rights Under Local Law
This New Will-Fill Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary by state or province.
This New Will-Fill Limited Warranty is transferable at no cost to any person(s) who subsequently and lawfully assume(s) ownership of the Will-Fill after the first retail purchaser within the described limitations of this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty (“subsequent purchaser”).
When Does the Warranty Period Begin and End?
This New Will-Fill Limited Warranty begins on the first day a new Will-Fill is delivered by Will-Fill to the first retail or corporate purchaser(s), and provides coverage for the period based on the specified warranty as described in the Warranty Coverage section of this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty. Parts repaired or replaced, including replacement of the Will-Fill, under this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty are covered only until the applicable warranty period of this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty ends, or as otherwise provided by applicable law
Basic Device Limited Warranty
Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty, the Basic device Limited Warranty covers the repair or replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of any parts manufactured or supplied by Will-Fill that occur under normal use for a period of 2 years.
This New Will-Fill Limited Warranty does not cover any device damage or malfunction directly or indirectly caused by, due to or resulting from normal wear or deterioration, abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance, operation, storage or transport, including, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Failure to take the device to, or make repairs or service recommended by, a Will-Fill Service Center or Will-Fill authorized repair facility upon discovery of a defect covered by this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty;
- Any repair, alteration or modification of the device that was made inappropriately, or the installation or use of fluids, parts or accessories, made by a person or facility not authorized or certified to do so;
- Improper repair or maintenance, including use of fluids, parts or accessories other than those specified in your owner documentation;
- Any damage to your device's hardware or software, 3rd party applications, viruses, bugs, malware, or any other form of interference or cyber-attack;
- Theft, vandalism, or riot;
- Fire, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, lightning, hail, flood.
- Electrical overloading the device;
- Periodic check-up of the sensors is required and will be under no circumstances subject of a warranty
- All cost that will be involved with transportation your device to a Will-Fill service centre and the cost to install your device back in your process.
- PH probes are subject of no warranty
You are responsible for the proper operation of the Will-Fill and for receiving and maintaining detailed and accurate records of your device’s maintenance, You may void this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty if you do not follow the specific instructions and recommendations regarding the use and operation of the Will-Fill provided in your owner documentation, including, but not limited to:
- Installing the Will-Fill 's software updates after notification that there is an update available;
- Complying with any recall advisories;
- Making all repairs. Although Will-Fill does not require you to perform all service or repairs at a Will-Fill Service Center or Will-Fill authorized repair facility, this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty may be voided or coverage may be excluded due to improper maintenance, service or repairs. Will-Fill Service Centres and Will-Fill authorized repair facilities have special training, expertise, tools and supplies with respect to your Will-Fill and, in certain cases, may employ the only persons or be the only facilities authorized or certified to work on certain parts of your Will-Fill. Will-Fill strongly recommends that all maintenance, service and repairs be done at a Will-Fill Service Center or Will-Fill authorized repair facility in order to avoid voiding, or having coverage excluded under, this New Will-Fill Limited Warranty.
Will-Fill hereby disclaims any and all indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages arising out of or relating to your Will-Fill, including, but not limited to, transportation to and from a Will-Fill Service Center, loss of time, loss of income, loss of use, loss of personal or commercial property, inconvenience or aggravation, emotional distress or harm, commercial loss (including but not limited to lost profits or earnings). and incidental charges such as telephone calls, and mailing expenses.
Will-Fill shall not be liable for any direct damages in an amount that exceeds the fair market value of the Will-Fill at the time of the claim. The above limitations and exclusions shall apply whether your claim is in contract, tort (including negligence and gross negligence), breach of warranty or condition, misrepresentation (whether negligent or otherwise) or otherwise at law or in equity, even if Will-Fill is advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages are reasonably foreseeable. In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of indirect, direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.