Customer Privacy Notice
Get to know our Privacy Notice and your choices about how information is used. This notice is designed to provide transparency into our privacy practices, in a format that is easy to read, understand and navigate. Reference each section to get an overview of how we collect, use, share, and safeguard your information, or click learn more to expand and view the full Customer Privacy Notice.
Information We May Collect
We collect three main types of information related to you or your use of our products and services:
- Information from or about you or your devices (PC, tablet, Phone)
- Information from or about your Will-Fill products
Depending on the Will-Fill products and services you request, own, or use, not all of these types of information may be applicable.
1. From or about you or your devices
We may collect information from or about you (such as your name, address, phone number, email, payment information) or your devices in a variety of ways, including:
- Through our Digital Services: We may collect information from or about you through our websites, software applications, social media pages, email messages, or other digital services (the “Digital Services”), including when you sign up for a newsletter, make a purchase, or register your product with us.
- Through credit applications and other forms: We may collect additional information from you or others on your behalf on our credit application and other forms to support our product lease or other financing offerings, bank routing information, and credit related information. We also receive information about you from consumer reporting agencies such as credit history and capacity.
- Will-Fill Account: Customers who purchase certain Will-Fill products will receive a Will-Fill Account, which is hosted on our website. We may collect and process the following types of data for your Will-Fill Account that you elect to provide to us: your customer registration information; the status of your order; warranty and other documentation for your Will-Fill products; and general information about your Will-Fill products You can access your Will-Fill Account to update the information from or about you in that account at any time.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, We use this information to ensure that the Digital Services function properly.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Digital Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Digital Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Digital Services and response rates.
We retain the information we collect from or about you, our products, and our services for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. When the information is no longer necessary for these purposes, we delete it or keep it in a form that does not identify you. When determining this retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature of our relationship with you, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, and retention periods required by law.
We also collect information in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personally identifiable data for any purpose. If we do combine non-personally identifiable data with your personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
2. From or about your Will-Fill Device
We may collect a variety of information from or about your Will-Fill devises. The type of information collected and processed varies based on your device year, configuration and model. Examples of information collected include:
- Dog data: To improve our Will-Fill and services for you, we may collect certain telematics data regarding the performance, usage, operation, and condition of your Will-Fill device, including: device identification number; electrical system functions; software version information and other data to assist in identifying issues and analysing the performance of the device. We may collect such information either in person (such as during a service appointment) or via remote access.
- Remote analysis data: We may be able to dynamically connect to your Will-Fill device to diagnose and resolve issues with it, and this process may result in access to settings in the device.
- Service history: In order to facilitate the servicing of your Will-Fill, we may collect and process data about the service history of each Will-Fill, such as the customer’s name, Will-Fill identification number, repair history, any outstanding recalls, any bills due, any customer complaints, and any other information related to its service history.
- Opting out of data sharing: If you no longer wish us to collect log data or any other data from your Will-Fill device, please contact us as indicated in the “contact us” section below. Please note that if you opt out from the collection of log data or any other data from your Will-Fill device, we will not be able to notify you of issues applicable to your Will-Fill in real time. This may result in your device suffering from reduced functionality, or inoperability, and it may also disable many features of your Will-Fill including periodic software and firmware updates, remote services.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use information we collect to:
- Communicate with you
- Fulfil our products and services
- Improve and enhance development of our products and services
This includes contacting you (or other necessary parties) to advise you of important safety-related information, to notify first responders in the event of an accident involving your device, present products and offers tailored to you, or to respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests for product information, newsletters, or other events.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose, period.
1. With our service providers and business partners
We may share information with our service providers and business partners or DIERICKX tools bv affiliates (companies that are owned or controlled by DIERICKX tools bv and companies in which DIERICKX tools bv . has a substantial ownership interest) when necessary to perform services on our or on your behalf, such as in the following:
- With our third party service providers and channel partners to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis and storage, payment processing, order fulfilment and product installation, wireless connectivity to Will-Fill products, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, product design, product diagnostics, maintenance or related services, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing, marketing, and other similar services.
- With other third-party business partners to the extent that they are involved in the purchase, lease, or service of your Will-Fill products. We share limited information from or about you or your Will-Fill products to allow you to take advantage of those services if you elect to utilize them, with such partners as finance institutions.
2. With third parties you authorize
- We may share information with other third parties you authorize, such as in the following circumstances:
- With our certified installers, where we do not directly sell you the Will-Fill products that you have requested.
- With third party utilities, where you have agreed to allow them to monitor or control your Will-Fill product.
- With third party service centers or providers, if you choose to utilize them. Note that some information about you is stored on certain Will-Fill products and may be accessible directly to the third party service centers or providers that you choose to utilize to diagnose or service your Will-Fill product.
We do not share information that personally identifies you with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes unless you opt in to that sharing. If you wish to opt out of any processing of information for which you have provided your prior explicit opt-in consent, you may do so by contacting us as indicated in the “contact us” section below.
Choice and Transparency
We enable you to access and control the data that we collect, use and share from or about you, or your use of our products or services, including through device permissions, in-app settings, marketing opt-outs, and disabling collection of certain device data.
1. Rights and Choices
- Configuring your browser to decline or accept cookies.
- Opting out of analytics tools.
- Disabling the collection of telematics log data from your Will-Fill.
- Enabling or disabling the collection and sharing of certain data to support advanced features in your device.
- Disabling the collection of performance data from your Will-Fill product.
- Opting out of other types of data processing for which you have provided your prior explicit opt-in consent.
Electronic communications: If you no longer want to receive promotional-related emails you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions in the communication received from us, by changing your communication preferences. Please note that we may still send you important administrative and safety messages even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages.
Telephone calls or text communications : By providing a cell phone number when placing an order with us, you consent to receive promotional-related text messages that may be sent using automated means from or on behalf of Will-Fill. Your consent to receive these messages is not a condition of any purchase. If you would like to stop receiving promotional-related or automated text messages from us, simply follow the instructions in the text message you received. If you receive a marketing-related call from us and do not want to receive similar calls in the future, or if you do not want to receive automated calls from us, simply ask to be placed on our “do not call” list. Please note that you may still receive manually placed text messages regarding administrative, safety, or product service issues even if you opt out of receiving marketing or automated text messages.
Data privacy requests : In certain jurisdictions you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about certain data that we maintain about you; update and correct inaccuracies in that information; have the information restricted or deleted; object or withdraw your consent to certain uses of information; and lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority. You may also have the right to data portability with regard to the data you provided to us. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. You have several methods to exercise your rights, including:
- If you would like to exercise your rights in relation to information from or about you, you may do so by submitting a Data Privacy Request, or by contacting us as indicated in the “contact us” section below.
- You can access your Will-Fil Account to update the information from or about you in that account at any time.
2. Protection of Personal Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “How to contact us” section below.
Additionally, if you sell or transfer your Wil-Fill product to another person, please notify us so that we can determine whether additional steps are required to help safeguard information from or about you from disclosure to the purchaser or transferee of the Will-Fill product.
This Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which our Digital Services link. The inclusion of a link on our Digital Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates, nor does it imply an affiliation with the third party.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, or wireless service provider, including any information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our software applications or social media pages.
3. Cross Border Transfers
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom (“UK”), or Switzerland, we comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal information to countries outside of the EEA, the UK, or Switzerland. In particular, Will-Fill has certified its adherence to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce and the European Commission, and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, respectively, with respect to the processing of certain personal information transferred from the EEA, the UK, and Switzerland to Will-Fill subsidiaries.
We may rely on various legal grounds to collect, use, and otherwise process your information, including: your consent; that the information is necessary for the performance of a contract with you; to comply with a legal obligation; to protect your, or someone else’s vital interests; or for a legitimate interest that is balanced against your rights and interests. These legitimate interests may include Will-Fill’s interest in improving its products and services, enhancing safety and security, protecting Will-Fill or its business partners against wrongful conduct, and responding to customer inquiries and claims. Where applicable, we will inform you whether and why we need certain information from you, for example, whether we need the information to fulfill a legal or contractual requirement and what the consequences are of not providing the information.
4. Privacy Shield Policy
DIERICKX tools bv VAT nr BE 0457.980.055 and its wholly-owned subsidiaries (collectively, Will-Fill) have subscribed to and will comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (the “Frameworks”) as set forth by the Europeen Department of Commerce regarding the processing of Personal Information
Onward Transfers : Our Will-Fill Privacy Notice describes the circumstances in which we may disclose your information to third parties. We remain responsible for the processing of Personal Information received under the Frameworks and subsequently transferred to a third party acting as an agent if the agent processes such Personal Information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Data Security : We use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
Choice : We will give you an opportunity to choose whether your Personal Information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you, or if we intend to disclose it to a third party acting as a data controller that we have not previously disclosed to you. In such circumstances, we will notify you and offer you the opportunity to opt out of such uses and/or disclosures where non-sensitive Personal Information is involved, and to opt in where sensitive Personal Information is involved.
Access to Personal Information : Our Will-Fill Privacy Notice sets forth methods by which you may access and/or submit requests to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete information from or about you. Will-Fill. will comply with the Principles in its handling of such requests with respect to Personal Information.
Contact Information: If you have questions, concerns, or complaints about this Privacy Shield Policy or Will-Fill privacy practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at the following address: Will-Fill., Attn: Legal – Privacy, Aarschotsesteenweg 115 3111 Wezemaal Belgium
Privacy Shield Policy Changes: This Policy may be changed from time to time, consistent with the requirements of the Frameworks. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the bottom of this Policy. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when posted to our website.
5. Updates to This Notice
Will-Fill Intellectual Property
Copyright 2002-2020 DIERICKX tools bv. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on DIERICKX tools bv. internet sites are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted. Some DIERICKX tools bv. internet sites also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
All prices specified are recommended retail prices. Prices are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on DIERICKX tools bv. internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of DIERICKX tools bv., including, but not limited to, model name plates and corporate logos and emblems.
DIERICKX tools bv. strives to achieve innovative and informative internet sites. DIERICKX tools bv. hopes that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, DIERICKX tools bv. must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, please be on notice that neither these internet sites, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a license to DIERICKX tools bv.'s intellectual property.
Cautions Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Internet pages, investor relations releases, outlooks, presentations, audio and video files of events (live or recorded) and other documents on these internet sites contain among other things forward-looking statements that reflect management's current views with respect to future events. The words "anticipate", "assume", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "may", "plan", "project" and "should" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to: changes in currency exchange rates, interest rates and in raw material prices; introduction of competing products; increased sales incentives; and decline in resale prices of used vehicles.
No Warranties Or Representations
THE INFORMATION ON THESE INTERNET SITES IS PROVIDED BY DIERICKX tools bv. "AS IS" AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
THESE INTERNET SITES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF DIERICKX tools bv. THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE. DIERICKX tools bv. IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY DIERICKX tools bv. OF THE LINKED SITE.